Rabu, 01 Januari 2014

New Years Resolutions

 
I will open the book. Its pages are blank. I am going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called opportunity and its first chapter is New Year’s Day.

Time flies so fast.. and it's a New Year 2014.
New Years is a time when many people around the world make promises. 
Anyway my resolution this year is to actually keep my resolution. I want to do better than I am now, because I know I can. If all goes well, I can probably have my goal and I'd be a happier person. In addition to that, I want to take responsibility for my education, because I feel im not taking it serious. I also want to able to think positive and live a happy life. I would like to finish my homework earlier, and go to sleep earlier so that way I won't have dark circles and bags underneath my eyes and come into class looking like a zombie. I would like to do all homework and projects on tie and put in all my effort, rather then just give in average homework, and to do it last minute. I would also like to learn more about myself and discover any hidden talents, I would also like to learn how to manage my money wisley without having to walk into a store and come out buying junk, colthes I never put on, or things I just spend my money for the hell of it. I would like to really find my happiness in things. I also want to learn to be more independent, as a young adult, the most important for me is precisely my independence. As any other person, I am a creature of habit, so doing new things is difficult for me. I am paranoid, not clinically or anything, but paranoid after watching too many thrillers and other scary films. And with rapists, abductors, and murderers, who can really blame me? and not have to feel as though I am holding my parents hand through everything, with future plans of being able to go abroad by my self, to really know myself and trust myself even when I am alone. So I have to start out small. I want to go to chruch more and walk in without having the thought of what time it might end, and what I'm going to do afterwards. I want to learn more, and to use that dam brain juice that is now just like in storage. PEOPLE WITHOUT BRAIN JUCIE WE COULDN'T BE ABLE TO THINK. I also want to try and not be so emotional because thats a big thing with me. One last thing, I would also love for me to do, is to start praying to God. I can go on for months without praying to Him, because I'm lazy, which is very sad. I have to step it up and take just 1 minute out of my time to thank Him for protecting me, my family, and giving me an extra day to live.

Matthew 6:33, "But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you. (ESV)"

Finally, I wish you and your family a year of happy , healthy and wealthy! Happy New Years everybody!!!!!!

1 komentar: