Senin, 22 April 2013

A One Of A Kind Experience

on April 2011, me and my friends went on DeRanch Lembang. yay ~ this our first vacation, so I'm very excited.
This place is fantastic! The horses were well behaved and everything was great.  They weren't too busy so we basically had a private ride with just us and the guide.

 This is my handsome brother, he who took these photos. Thanks my bro~ ^^ muaach..
This was my first time riding a horse, so I was scared out of my mind.

eww... eww.. ~ guess what? :p

So EXCITED!! 
I edited this photo^^




This is a great place to take someone for their first riding experience, It was so much fun. An awesome experience too.

X o X o
-Octaviani Puteri-

2 komentar:

  1. That's awesome vacation i think ;)

    BalasHapus
  2. yupp~ too late to share, hehe~ i'll share our pictures at Istana Bunga later. (:

    BalasHapus